07 May RM Group Portfolio
RM Group was born in Barcelona in 2013 and since then, they are committed to designing and renovating spaces, as well as providing all kinds of materials for home improvement.
RM Group was seeking to refresh their brand image and enhance their place in the digital universe as a benchmark in the field of interior design and living/working spaces renovation.
This project took off from a rebranding strategy that included a new brand image, with a redesign of its logo and the development of a website that re-established its online presence with care and detail to live up to its brand, boosted by a marketing strategy tailored to their needs.
The whole process has several interesting edges, such as a series of very important requirements for the client, like developing a budget manager tool within it, and improving the website position through a SEO strategy.
One of the main challenges was to develop the budget manager tool to run projects within the RM Group website that would allow visitors to obtain extremely valuable information in a very simple way. That would also allow RM Group to obtain information about their preferences, needs, and tastes, in order to give them what they are really looking for.
Understanding the needs of the client and its audience was the key to design a responsive website with an attractive user experience.
A secondary but not less ambitious goal, is to position the website in search engines, once it´s completely developed, among the top 100 within their field.
- A rebranding strategy that included the design of a new logo and global aesthetics, development, and website design responding to customers’ needs, doubts, and demands.
- A sober design that takes care of the RM Group aesthetics.
- Development of a useful budget manager tool.
- Corporate image design
- Logo design
- Web design
- Website development
- Project and budget management tool development
- Inbound Marketing
- Brand image renewal
- Custom Website Development
- Search engine optimization
- Improved web loading speed (between 0 and 0.5 seconds)